Major events programme in 2017
Our events calendar for 2017 is our busiest yet!
As Paisley gets ready to bid for the UK City of Culture 2021 title, we have our most-packed programme yet of town centre events. And it's not all in Paisley...we have fantastic events planned for our other major towns too!
We know that many of you like to plan early, so put these dates in your diary and don't miss out!
- Monte Carlo Rally (25 January)
- Paisley Beer Festival (19-22 April) and Food Festival (22 April)
- British Pipe Band Championships (20 May)
- Renfrew Gala Day (4 June)
- Barshaw Gala Day (24 June)
- Scottish Album of the Year Awards (28 June)
- Sma' Shot Day (1 July)
- Paisley Pipe Band Competition (22 July)
- Johnstone Fire Engine Rally (12 August)
- Renfrewshire Doors Open Days (2-3 September)
- The Spree festival (13-21 October)
- RSNO Takeover (23-24 October)
- Paisley Halloween Festival (27-28 October)
- Paisley Fireworks Spectacular (4 November)
- Paisley Christmas Lights Switch-On (18 November)
- Johnstone Christmas Lights Switch-On (25 November)
- Renfrew Christmas Lights Switch-On (2 December)
- Scottish Trad Music Awards (2 December)