5 brilliant moments of The Spree
The Spree is now five years old and what better way to celebrate than to look back at five ways the festival is great.
Check out what’s on this year and buy tickets on The Spree website.
1. Some big gigs have taken place inside Paisley Abbey – including Idlewild, Admiral Fallow and The Twilight Sad, King Creosote and Roddy Hart – all with the RSNO.
2. Local acts got up on stage and showcased what they’re about – with showcase by Create Paisley and Loud n Proud
3. It’s always a feast of Scottish comedy – Daniel Sloss, Craig Hill,
4. Gaelic takes pride of place with
5. Kids always have a home in The Spree – from Minecraft, robots and lego, there's lots of stuff to enjoy!
What’s your favourite Spree moment? Post or tweet your thoughts on social media using #SpreeFest.