21 amazing things to do in Renfrewshire
Stuck for something exciting to do? Well, there's a host of amazing things to enjoy in Paisley and Renfrewshire as a whole.
From the sights of the great outdoors to experiencing the sounds of mass music events and the chance to explore remarkable heritage sites, here's a list of 21 things that you must do in Renfrewshire.
1. Visit Paisley's medieval Abbey - the 'Cradle of the Stewarts'
2. Take a guided tour of Paisley and hear all about the town's history
3. Enjoy a theatre production or stand-up comedy at Paisley Arts Centre
4. Hire a bike and cycle your way around some of Renfrewshire's great country parks
5. Swap pedals for paddles on Castle Semple Loch's Centre of Excellence for watersports
6. Take in some culture and exhibitions at Paisley Museum and Art Gallery
7. Give yourself some retail therapy at Intu Braehead
8. Look out for feathered friends and experience nature at its finest at Lochwinnoch RSPB Nature Reserve
9. Visit one of Paisley's best-loved architectural treasures - the Grand Fountain
10. Take a closer look at the amazing murals around Paisley
11. Become a Buddie and watch St Mirren at the Paisley 2021 Stadium
12. Have a pint in one of our oldest pubs - Paisley's Bull Inn
13. See two distinct periods in Paisley's weaving history at the Sma' Shot Cottages
14. Rock out at The Spree - Paisley's annual festival of music and comedy
15. Depart D'Ecosse - join us at the starting line of the Monte Carlo Classic Car Rally
16. Bang your drum with the rest of the Paisley Buddies at Sma' Shot Day
17. Enjoy the sound of the bagpipes at the British Pipe Band Championships
18. 'Go where no man has gone before' and see the stars at Coats Observatory
19. Feast your eyes and tummy at Paisley's annual Beer and Food Festival
20. Have a ghostly experience at our spooktacular Halloween Festival
21. Design a new 'Pattern' at our Paisley Make event