We would love you to declare your support for Paisley 2021 and join Team Paisley. Tell everyone about our bid and share your stories of Paisley and why you think we have what it takes to be UK City of Culture.
Our brand toolkit is your guide to everything you need to know about Paisley, our bid to be UK City of Culture 2021, and how you can get involved.
If you are a business big or small visit our partners section to see how you can get involved in Paisley's bid for UK City of Culture 2021.
- Our letter of support, sign it and send it back to us. All letters will be included in our bid document which will be submitted to the Department for Culture, Media and Sport at the end of April. Email signed letters to email@example.com or post it; Paisley 2021, Renfrewshire Council, Renfrewshire House, Paisley, PA1 1WB.
- Download the Paisley 2021 logo and display it on your website, carry it across all your marketing material, you can also use it anywhere you like. Paint it on your wall, use it on your uniforms, make a t-shirt the possibilities are endless.
- Our brand toolkit or the audio version of the brand book
- Attach our Paisley 2021 email signature to your emails
- Display the ‘For Paisley 2021’ posters
- Host a ‘For Paisley 2021’ event
- Submit information about your event online, so we may display it on our events page.
- Share you cultural events on social media through #Paisley2021
For Paisley 2021 launch
Back the Bid
Wear Paisley and proudly tell people about Paisley’s trademark Pattern, recognised and worn around the world.
Use our great facts about Paisley to show what makes Paisley special and deserving of a UK City of Culture title.
Tell your friends and colleagues, co-workers and customers about Paisley 2021 and ask them to declare their support too.
It is time to spread the word. We want as many people as possible to join us on our journey and back Paisley’s bid.
Your challenge is to make sure everyone you know is ‘For Paisley 2021’. Let’s make this important time for our town as exciting as possible.
Paisley 2021 belongs to all of us. Be creative and have fun with it!